On Thursday April 15, 2021 at 14:00 CEST PANACEA, CUREX, ProTego, ASCLEPIOS, and SPHINX projects are co-organizing the online workshop "Human-Centric Cyber Hygiene in Healthcare". The focus of the workshop will be on Cyber Hygiene, and especially on the human aspects related to raising the cybersecurity and data privacy awareness of the workforce in the healthcare sector. Experts from the contributing H2020 projects will present real-life results and lessons learned from healthcare end-users in the context of their EU-funded research.
The workshop is open to attend but free registration is required.
- 14:00 - 14:10: Welcome address, Prof. Christos Xenakis (University of Piraeus, Greece)
- 14:10 - 14:30: A survey-based risk assessment methodology for improving Cyber Hygiene, Dr. Elina Argyridou (KIOS Center of Excellence, University of Cyprus, Cyprus)
- 14:30 - 14:50: A holistic approach to cybersecurity behaviours, Dr. Lynne Coventry (University of Northumbria, UK)
- 14:50 - 15:10: End-user understanding of their cyber-hygiene responsibilities: a cross-sectional perspective, Dr. John Brian Pickering (University of Southampton, UK)
- 15:10 - 15:30: Cyber-Hygiene: Concerns and Way-Outs for Healthcare Stakeholders, Prof. Thomas Penzel (Interdisciplinary Sleep Medicine Center, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany)
- 15:30 - 15:45: Break
- 15:45 - 16:05: Cybersecurity awareness at SPHINX pilot sites, Athanasios Tzikas (University General Hospital of Larissa, Greece)
- 16:05 - 16:20: Standardisation Activities in the CUREX H2020 project, Irene-Maria Tabakis (Cyberlens, Netherlands)
- 16:20 - 17:00: Panel Discussion - Moderator (Prof. Christos Xenakis, University of Piraeus, Greece); Experts (Dr. Panos Papachristou, Karolinska Institutet, Sweden; Dr Lynne Coventry, University of Northumbria, UK; Salvador Garcia, Marina Salud hospital, Spain; Dr. Nicolae Paladi, RISE, Sweden; Dr. Christos Ntanos, NTUA, Greece; Dr. Diana Navarro Llobet, Fundació Privada Hospital Asil de Granollers, Spain)
Download the workshop agenda here.
- Dr. Christos Laoudias (KIOS Center of Excellence, University of Cyprus, Cyprus)
- Dr. Manos Panaousis (University of Greenwich, UK)
- Dr. Lynne Coventry (University of Northumbria, UK)
- Dr. Dave Singelee (University of Leuven, Belgium)
- Dr. Sotiris Koussouris (Suite 5, Cyprus)
- Vasileios Voulgarakis (ViLabs, Greece-Cyprus)
- Stephanie Parker (Trust-IT, Italy)