Nudging is the set of interventions, in addition to the training, aimed at influencing the behaviours of the HCO staff and patients and other staff involved in the medical device and information systems lifecycle
Objectives of the topic session
In order to contextualize the nudging interventions, we aim at understanding:
- Which work roles In a HCO and along the Medical Device Lifecycle are more in need for nudging may depend
- Which of the typical situations where non-secure behaviours may happen (e.g. password sharing, clicking on links) apply to the healthcare environment?
- Which of the typical influencing mechanisms (e.g. doing what a reputed person says) more apply to the healthcare environment?
- Which are the barriers to secure behaviours
- How HCOs and Manufacturers organizations currently manage non-secure behaviours